Jim GunnFounder & CEO
- Ex PwC Management Consulting Director (UK)
- Leading expert in strategic change and target operating model implementation in Europe, US, CIS and Central Asia . This includes the alignment of business and IT strategy to achieve corporate objectives
- Full, hands-on programme set-up, delivery and change management capability from strategy initiation and road map through to implementation and sustain & continuous improvement phases.
- Over 25 years experience working in customer facing businesses (both b2b and b2c routes to market) in the high tech, consumer and industrial products, FMCG sector and the manufacturing and marketing divisions of major oil and gas companies e.g. Castrol, Reckitt-Benckiser, British American Tobacco, BP, Shell and ExxonMobil
Rob ChaplinAssociate - Organisation change management & business benefits focus
- Ex IBM Senior Managing Consultant
- Expert in change management and organisation design with a clear link to delivery of tangible, sustainable business benefits.
- Experience includes top down and bottom up organisation design and implementation, leading multi-national teams on large change programmes focused on improving organisational effectiveness and defining solutions to complex problems and turning these solutions into repeatable approaches
- Over 10 years of consulting experience across multiple sectors (recent clients include HSBC, Centrica, Shell, American Express, SAS and British American Tobacco), often working with senior executives on enterprise-wide change initiatives
John Stewart LangleyCorporate development & risk management focus - (Non Executive Director)
- Ex Unilever Senior Manager & EH Supply Chain Director York International
- Expert in Supply Chain, Procurement and Project Management with over 20 years in-line managerial experience and 10+ years as a Consultant.
- Geographic and Cultural experience includes many assignments in all parts of Europe as well as significant engagements throughout the Far East, China, Australia, New Zealand and Southern Africa.
- Ability to work in a people-centred way at all levels from Strategy Development through to Delivery focussed implementation.
- Clients include 3M, Sanofi Aventis, Pfizer, BP, Shell, William Hill, Huntsman, UK NHS and a number of UK SME’s
Andy NeillAssociate Director - Strategic Organisation Design and Change Management
- Ex Deloitte Senior Manager
- Leader in Organisation Design and Change Management working at Board level for global projects in Europe, US and Asia.
- Significant industry experience in Telecommunications, Financial Services, Manufacturing and FMCG as well as a number of other industries.
- Other key specialisms include Change Leadership for ERP for system implementations as well as IT and HR Function Transformation.
- Has led multi country / multi function organisation transformation projects for Vodafone, ABB, British American Tobacco, Aon, Royal Mail, E.ON. Aviva Investors and Experian
Frank SmitsAssociate Director - Business Transformation and Change Management
- Ex-PwC Principal Consultant
- Expert in shaping and leading business and organisational transformation initiatives.
- Experienced in complex global change and deployment programmes, supported by his fluency in multiple European languages.
- Further specific expertise in global HR transformation supported by Cloud-based solutions.
- Founding director of not-for-profit US-based Center for Self-Organizing Leadership.
- Over 20 years of consulting experience, with G500 clients e.g. Shell, Exxon Mobil, BP, Centrica, British American Tobacco, DS Smith and TUI Travel.